The Avon Land Trust is very grateful to receive two grants recently. One grant was from CT Water Company, to help improve water conditions at Lake Erie, at our Oakes Preserve. The other grant was from CVS Health, in recognition of volunteer hours donated by an employee. Grants like these help us implement aspirational projects that have been on our wish list. Thanks CVS and CT Water!
- Northwest Community Bank Foundation (NWBF) generously gifts $2000 to the Avon Land Trust!
- Avon Land Trust 2023 Newsletter
- Grant of $2,000 from the Whole Foods Market’s Community Giving Program
- The Avon Land Trust has recently re-activated its Acquisition Committee
- The Avon Land Trust is proud to announce it has received grant of $20,525
No comments to show.